RSPCA Credit Card
Benefits to us
To date MBNA Limited have contributed over £1 million to our work. Why not help us reach £2 million?
The RSPCA Credit Card has been carefully designed to promote our work and provide great value with attractive rates and benefits to cardholders.
Eligibility Check: Find out if you are eligible before applying for this card. As part of the eligibility check a quotation search will be carried out, but that won’t show up on your credit record as an application for credit so it won’t affect your credit rating.
Whenever you use your card – and at no extra cost to you – MBNA will pay the RSPCA:
- £20 when you use the card within 90 days of account opening
- 25p for every £100 you spend on your card purchases
Apply online or call 0800 028 2440 and quote RSPCA.
Benefits to you
- 0 per cent for up to 24 months, from the date your account is opened, on balance transfers made in the first 90 days of account opening (three per cent handling fee). When this offer comes to an end and for transfers made after the 90 days, a standard rate of 20.9 per cent p.a. (five per cent handling fee) applies.
- 0 per cent for up to 24 months, from the date your account is opened, on money transfers into your current account in the first 90 days of account opening (four per cent handling fee). When this offer comes to an end and for transfers made after the 90 days, a standard rate of 22.9 per cent p.a. (five per cent handling fee) applies.
- 0 per cent for up to three months, from the date your account is opened, on card purchases. When this offer comes to an end a standard rate of 18.9 per cent p.a. applies.
- No annual fee
- Free Customer Helpline
- Online Card Services - this account is set up with paperless statements. To access your statements simply register for our Online Card Services, where you'll be able to: check your balance and transaction history; view your PIN; manage your Direct Debits, balance transfers; and much more.
All standard interest rates and handling fees are variable, so may differ from those shown after your offer ends.
Representative example 18.9 per cent p.a. variable on card purchases. Equivalent to 18.9 per centAPR representative variable based on a credit limit of £1200.
Eligibility for this credit card depends on your circumstances and the results of the eligibility check.
Apply online for an RSPCA Credit Card or call 0800 028 2440 and quote RSPCA.
If you make card purchases, you will pay interest on these transactions, unless you pay your statement balance in full, every month or if you have a retail promotional interest rate of 0 per cent on your account.
Promotional offers will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The RSPCA Credit Card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
Calls and online sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.