Our detailed RSPCA welfare standards have been developed to represent ‘best practice’ in the care and welfare of commercially-farmed ducks (domestic/common) at all stages of their lives.
RSPCA farmed duck standards working group
The members of the working group have been chosen on the basis of the specific expertise they bring to the group in different areas of duck welfare.
Current members of the group include:
- Dr Marc Cooper (lead on duck welfare, RSPCA)
- Ms Alice Clark (poultry welfare specialist, RSPCA)
- Professor Jonathan Cooper (animal welfare scientist, University of Lincoln)
- Mr Bob Waller (Freedom Food)
- RSPCA Farm Livestock Officer
- Freedom Food Assessor