Every year the RSPCA spends millions of pounds rescuing and rehoming animals. You can help by raising much-needed money for our important work - here are some ideas.
- Have a good clear out and donate any unwanted clothes or bric-a-brac to your local RSPCA charity shop
- Make animal shaped cookies and sell them to friends and family.
- Join in the RSPCA and The Recycling Factory's mobile phone and inkjet cartridge recycling scheme.
- Organise a sponsored dog walk with friends in the park.
- Do a sponsored swim or silence.
- Hold a bring and buy sale at guides/brownies/scouts/youth clubs etc.
- Get friends to bring in pictures of their pets and make up an animal board. Charge a small entry fee and get everyone you know to guess whose pet belongs to who.
- Hold a quiz and charge people to enter.
- Support the RSPCA at an event.
By organising or participating in a fundraising event, you will be helping to raise much-needed funds for your local RSPCA branch or RSPCA HQ. For more fundraising hints and tips, download the factsheet below.