Benefits to us
To date MBNA Limited have contributed over £1 million to the RSPCA. Why not help us reach £2 million?
The RSPCA Credit Card has been carefully designed to promote the RSPCA and provide great value with attractive rates and benefits to cardholders.
Whenever you use your card – and at no extra cost to you – MBNA will pay the RSPCA:
- £20 when you use the card within 90 days of account opening
- 25p for every £100 you spend on your card purchases
Apply online or call 0800 028 2440 and quote RSPCA.
Benefits to you
- 0 per cent for up to 24 months, from the date your account is opened, on balance transfers (2.99 per cent handling fee) made in the first 90 days of account opening.
- 0 per cent for up to 24 months, from the date your account is opened, on money transfers (4 per cent handling fee) made in the first 90 days of account opening.
- 0 per cent for 3 months on card purchases from the date your account is opened.
- No annual fee
- Free fraud protection*
- Online Card Services
Representative example 18.9 per cent p.a. variable on card purchases. This is equivalent to 18.9 per cent APR representative variable based on a credit limit of £1,200.
Apply online for an RSPCA Credit Card or call
0800 028 2440 and quote RSPCA.
*You will not be liable for fraudulent transactions online or on the high street (including Contactless transactions), providing you tell us as soon as you notice any unusual transactions or you can’t find your card.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The RSPCA Credit Card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England number 2783251. MBNA Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services, and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for general insurance business. MBNA’s consumer credit activities are licensed by the Office of Fair Trading.
Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for quality and training purposes and for compliance with regulations.