What's your view?
- In this activity, young people have the opportunity to share their opinions about animals. For example, they can explore:
- what situations they feel are right or wrong
- how animals affect their lives
- the level of responsibility they feel towards different types of animals.
- Young people will be able to:
- discuss their opinions about a range of issues relating to animals
- have any negative views gently challenged.
- Although this can be a standalone activity, it can also provide the information you need to use our online assessment tool Developing a suitable intervention programme (Word 17KB), which will help you develop individualised intervention programmes.