Getting the best out of this website
We are currently reviewing our collection of online services and resources to make it easier for you to get what you need, when you need it.
- Check our curriculum links to see which of our lessons cover the curriculum areas you need to focus on.
- Alternatively, search for a particular item using the term ‘lesson plan’ plus the keyword of the topic/animal you are interested in.
Youth intervention professionals
Are you working with a young person who has been convicted of, or who is as risk of committing an act of cruelty?
- Know what you’re looking for? Browse our many facilitation guides to help you address the issues at hand.
- Concerned by a young person’s attitude or behaviour towards dogs? Our Young people and dogs resources explore and address this hot topic.
- Explore what happens when people are cruel to animals with our dynamic interactive resource Breaking the chain.
Parents & carers
We’re working on some great new ideas for you to use at home or out and about with the young people in your life, so watch this space!
In the meantime, check out The Den and Animal Action Magazine which are packed with great ideas for our young supporters.