This is Sadie,
Sadie is a friendly older girl who is looking for a nice, quiet, calm home. Sadie enjoys human company and was happy with visiting children, she is not very tolerant of other dogs when out walking and would not be able to live with another dog or children. Sadie is definitely due some comforts and love, as it does seem to have passed her by so far in life! Please call in and meet Sadie if you feel you could offer the right home for her.
- 1Contact the branch or animal centre and arrange to visit them. To save time you can download and complete an application form below.
- 2The branch or animal centre will give you information on adopting an animal, including the cost, and can help you fill out the right forms.
- 3Following an assessment to match you with the right pet, you can meet the animals and reserve the animal you like.
- 4A home visit will then be carried out to check your home is suitable for the pet you have chosen
- 5When all the paperwork and checks are complete - you can take your new pet home!
- 6A follow-up visit is usually carried out to make sure that you, your family and your new pet are all happy.