1 year old Martin is our longest term foster cat he came in with his sisters last summer. His sisters Have both found new homes but Martin is still waiting. It's hard to understand why as Martin is very gentle and affectionate he loves to get on his foster mums knee for some attention and he gets on well with the other cats at his foster home. Martin can be a little shy when he first meets you but once you gain his trust he is a very friendly loving little man. Can you give this adorable boy the loving home he has been waiting so long for?
- 1Contact the branch or animal centre and arrange to visit them. To save time you can download and complete an application form below.
- 2The branch or animal centre will give you information on adopting an animal, including the cost, and can help you fill out the right forms.
- 3Following an assessment to match you with the right pet, you can meet the animals and reserve the animal you like.
- 4A home visit will then be carried out to check your home is suitable for the pet you have chosen
- 5When all the paperwork and checks are complete - you can take your new pet home!
- 6A follow-up visit is usually carried out to make sure that you, your family and your new pet are all happy.