Lola was found abandoned and pregnant. Now neutered and vaccinated, she is a lively, inquisitive young lady seeking a neutered male to be her friend.
- 1Contact the branch or animal centre and arrange to visit them. To save time you can download and complete an application form below.
- 2The branch or animal centre will give you information on adopting an animal, including the cost, and can help you fill out the right forms.
- 3Following an assessment to match you with the right pet, you can meet the animals and reserve the animal you like.
- 4A home visit will then be carried out to check your home is suitable for the pet you have chosen
- 5When all the paperwork and checks are complete - you can take your new pet home!
- 6A follow-up visit is usually carried out to make sure that you, your family and your new pet are all happy.