This pair are with us after being removed by an Inspector after they were found to be living in very poor conditions.
Two very lively active rabbits who will need a large hutch with run attached. Caramac’s days are very busy moving her toys (loves her purple ball) and tubes around and ensuring Aubrey is perfectly washed and groomed for the day. She is very entertaining to watch and would be great for a family who are looking for rabbits that are not in need of daily handling. Aubrey adores Caramac despite her bossing him around and loves to snuggle up against her when relaxing. He loves his veg and is always at the hutch door waiting to see what food is on offer at feeding time. These would be great for a family who are at work / school during the day as they are happy to amuse themselves!
Aubrey is actually quite a small rabbit (brown & white); Caramac is larger than him but still only a medium sized rabbit (brown).
- 1Contact the branch or animal centre and arrange to visit them. To save time you can download and complete an application form below.
- 2The branch or animal centre will give you information on adopting an animal, including the cost, and can help you fill out the right forms.
- 3Following an assessment to match you with the right pet, you can meet the animals and reserve the animal you like.
- 4A home visit will then be carried out to check your home is suitable for the pet you have chosen
- 5When all the paperwork and checks are complete - you can take your new pet home!
- 6A follow-up visit is usually carried out to make sure that you, your family and your new pet are all happy.